Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Test Today and I survived!

The test today about Ancient Greece for me went pretty good. I think I did well on it and I hope I did. Their was only a few I had a problem with. I felt like I did the essay very good and I hope you understand the point I was trying to make! We will not have class the day we come back from break because we are following a Monday bell scheduled, but I will see you that Wednesday and I hope you and your family have a safe and happy Easter!! Oh and don't forget to go to church!!!

1 comment:

  1. There is more information about this rubric at Greek Project Rubric (found under the Links to History on my blog).

    1) 24/25
    2) 25/25
    3) 24/25
    4) 23/25

    Total: 96/100

    Good info, engaging delivery, and an interesting presentation. Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete